A very common quote is very appropriate at this point “practice makers a man perfect” the previous decision are experience and with experience perfection can be earn. This step of problem solving requires list-out the solutions in light of experience.
Evaluate the Solutions:-
After listing the solutions, each solution must be critically analyze and evaluated by me. After analyzing them it should be short listed, and further evaluation can be work out for the perfection of the decision.
Select the best Solution:-
My final step in the process of problem solving is to select the bet solution. This process gave you a line to resolve your problems in amicable and proper manner. From acknowledgment to choosing the best solution, the process demands endurance and inelegance, which could end up with a good successful solution.
Ten Points to be a Successful:
The ten golden tips to get success in life by Sri Swami Sivananda, which can lead any human being to live a successful life. These guidelines have the power to benefit you physically, mentally, and spiritually.
1. Have a simple and unassuming manner of life.
2. Live not to eat, but eat to live.
3. Bear no envy. Commit no slander. Speak no falsehood. Practice no deceit. Harbor no malice. You will be ever joyful, happy, and peaceful.
4. Righteousness is the rule of life. Lead a virtuous life. Strictly adhere to Dharma. Human life is not human without virtues. Study the lives of saints and draw inspiration from them.
5. Cultivate a melting heart, the giving hand, the kindly speech, the life of service, equal vision, and impartial attitude. Your life will, indeed, be blessed.
6. Lead a regulated life. Take hold of each day as if it were the last day, and utilize every second in prayer, meditation, and service. Let your life become a continuous sacrifice to God.
7. Live in the present. Forget the past. Give up hopes of the future.
8. Understand well the meaning of life, and then start the quest.
9. Life is thy greatest gift. Utilize every second profitably.
10. Success often comes to those who dare and act. It seldom comes to the timid.
To end our essay it would be appropriate to quote J.P. Guilford “To live is to have problems and to solve problems is to grow intellectually”. All the problems faced by anyone are actually the activities of survival and success, without problems this artificial life turn in to eternal life. Therefore, in world, problems are life and appropriate solution of the problems will convert a life in to a successful life.
Pulkkinen, Lea & Caspi Avshalom . Paths to successful development: personality in the life course. illustrated. Cambridge University Press, 2002. Print.
Media, Adamant . Success in Life: A Book for Young Men. Adamant Media, 2004. Print.